Machined for vibration-free performance at speeds up to 6500 FPM. Stock sheaves have capacities ranging from 1/2” to 108”. Models offered in four types for use in a variety of applications.
- Classical (conventional) sheaves
- Narrow (Ultra-V) sheaves
- Light-duty (FHP) sheaves
- Poly-V sheaves
TB Wood’s sheaves are constructed of fine grain, high tensile cast iron,and have been engineered to assure maximum performance over a long life span.
- All models are compression and tension stress tested
- Max safe operating speed (in RPM), is cast or stamped on all sheaves
- Standard and deep groove models available
- Sheaves are also available in ductile iron when required
- Convenient Sure-Grip QD type bushings are available
- MTO (made to order) and custom products available up to 107”