Models LCB-200 and 400 are economical, low-torque clutches designed to prevent problems associated with windmilling in fan applications. Units can be installed on vertical or horizontal fan shafts without the use of a key. The clutches can accommodate a range of shaft diameters between 1-7/8” and 5”. Units are maintenance-free and easy to install.
- Wide speed ranges of 0-3600 RPM (LCB-200) and 0-1800 RPM (LCB-400)
- Wide operating temperature range of -60 to 900 °C (210 to 1950 °F)
- Torque capacity (LCB-200 150 lb.ft (200Nm)/ LCB-400 850 lb.ft (1150Nm)
- Negligible drag torque, less than 1.5 lb.in.
- Lubricated for life (no maintenance required)
- Bearing life L10 is over 200 years
- Compact design Self-actuated with no power or utility required to operate
- Shaft-mounted design has been tested to over 200% torque capacity
- Flexible torque arm design